Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ostrich pillow...wha???

Wow, I've been out of the blogging loop for a long time.  A long, looonnngg time.  It's almost like I've had my head in the sand, like...what's that animal called?  Oh right, an ostrich.  Wouldn't it be nice if we could somehow replicate the peace and quiet an ostrich must experience when they stick their head in a hole? What's that?  Someone's figured out a way??  Victory!!!

All I know is, if I had had this pillow at the beginning of school, I would have been much more rested, and therefore a much better student.  I think I'm going to suggest this to the school as a welcome gift for each student.  No more white coat ceremony-ostrich pillows for all!!







Yes, this is very real.  And yes, you may purchase it for me here. Christmas is just around the corner, you know.

2 comments:

Katie said...

hahahahaha -- yeah, and no one would look at you funny or think you were weird. that is the best part. Looks so very comfy. No embarrassing lines on your face or slobber damage to your books. Oh, I could go on and on.


So..... HI ROBIN!!! I got your message. And I keep looking for that peaceful window to call you. Sure love you. And you keep your head up... or in an ostrich pillow.

Ashley said...

I thought this was a joke. What will they think of next?